Monday, July 10, 2017

Day #5: Bonus Activity - Winter Learning Journey (One step at a time)

Bonus Activity: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to cycle the Otago Rail Trail one day. Does it sound like fun? Why or why not?
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Rach Rail Trail.jpg
Rachel on the Otago Rail Trail, April 2017
Bonus Activity: 10 points

Whew! It has been quite the day of sightseeing. You reach your hotel in Dunedin tired but excited. Tomorrow you are going to visit a very special and important place in the south island before you drive back to Auckland…
---------------
My Work Below!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke,
    I totally agree with you, riding in the otago rail trail is amazing!!! I love your reason why and great also because I said its an outstanding view!

    Keep it up,
    Lusia Pahulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Orana Brooke,

    Great to see you participating through the Winter Learning Journey programme. Sorry for keeping out of touch, I can see I have missed quite alot of your amazing work. This is awesome! I love the way you created your DLO response for the Otago rail trail. Do you think you would ever go there one day? I really hope you do get to visit and experience the beautiful scenery. You have given valid reasons to visit. I am planning to visit next year during Spring.

    Thank you so much for sharing your review of the Otago rail trail. I look forward to reading more interesting facts from you Brooke. Keep up the good work!

    Cheers,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete