Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day #7: Activity 2 - Winter Learning Journey (Keep New Zealand Beautiful)



Instructions:
Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much-needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool, you feel really relaxed. On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing.
---------------------
My Work Below!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Brooke Mikaela here,
    I am very impressed in what you have been doing in your blog posting and how much work you are doing. I am also proud of you for doing your blogging ahead of time. Keep up the good work and I look forward to be seeing more impressive blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikaela,
      Thank you very much for your compliment and I really liked reading your blogging to.

      Keep It Up.

      Delete
  2. Hi Brooke - great photo!!! I'm so glad that reading is one of your go-to activities when you have time to relax. It's an excellent way to spend your time!!!
    And it's wonderful that you've chosen to be involved in this blogging program on your school break - well done you!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesilie,
      Thank you very much for your feedback on my work.

      Delete
  3. Hello Brooke,
    Cool book I have read that book before it was really cool. Maybe you could of talked about the book but I agree reading helps you relax

    -Brooklyn
    If you would like to check out my blog here is my blog: http://paparoarangebrooklynh.blogspot.co.nz/2017/

    ReplyDelete